Thursday, November 20, 2008


Today I was off on my way to Montana.  I was gonna swing by pipestone, but guess what???  It’s super duper cold so I decided to skip it.  I actually planning on sleeping in the car, but its quite frosty here in sodak, so instead I got a hotel room in Wall.  I took a couple of pictures, but none of them really turned out all that great.  A couple of things I noticed about sodak.  They like meat and don’t like ‘animal activists’ as according to a shoddy looking billboard.  I’ve heard that there are more severe penalties for defacing meat billboards than a normal one, but I have no actual proof of this.  I didn’t have the camera out so unfortunately I don’t have a picture for all you fine folks.  Right now on TV is the old version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame; this is the high point of the trip so far.  Food so far has been clif bars, pb&j with banana and trail mix.  I’ll do another posting when something interesting happens.

No comments: